You may do the following without my consent:
- 1.) Link to this site or any specific post on this site
- 2.) Re-post up to 3 paragraphs or around 250 words on any other site for as long as you link back to my original post
- 3.) Print my posts for any non-commercial publication with proper citation: “© 2016, Reinalyn M. Terrado. All rights reserved. Originally published at reinalynterrado.com.”
You are not allowed to do the following without my written consent:
- 1.) Use any content in this site for commercial purposes
- 2.) Alter or transform any idea from any of the content
- 3.) Re-post any of the post in its entirety
Please understand that it takes time and effort to write quality content. For this reason, it is but fair that tenets of copyright laws be upheld. Thank you so much!
About The Author
Reinalyn M. Terrado has a degree in Journalism and has studied towards her Master’s in Communication Management. She is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Christian Ministry. Her works have appeared in various publications including Courthouse News, The Center for Christian Business Ethics Today, Accredited Investor Markets, Ecumenical News, Go Banking Rates, Capital Analytics Associates, Yahoo! TV, Not Alone and The US Review of Books. She also authored essays for the 1st edition of Gale Business Insights Handbook of Global Business Law.
“Mulag the Plantation Ant” is Rein’s first children’s book. Published in December 2016, the book is now available in Amazon paperback, Kindle eBook, Apple’s iBookstore, Barnes & Noble’s NOOK, Kobo, Smashwords, OverDrive, Inktera, Tolino, Gardners, Baker & Taylor & their affiliate retailers. Check her About Me page for details.